This is a 7 night workshop is taught by Pat Fiorello for oil, acrylic and watercolor artists who love gardens! We will paint in the most beautiful gardens along the famous Cornwall coast of England. Price includes accommodation, transfers from Heathrow airport, daily transport to all stops on the itinerary (see below), breakfast each day and dinner on 6 of the 7 nights. Flights are not included. PLEASE NOTE: This is a small group trip; space is very limited. If you are interested, reserve early!
Itinerary (June 16 - 23, 2018)
- Day One: Fly into Heathrow airport where you will be transported by bus to our hotel in Salisbury. Welcome Dinner!
- Day Two: Drive to Cornwall and stop along the way for a visit to Stonehenge. Check into the beautiful Trevalsa Court Hotel (overlooking the sea!) in Cornwall and enjoy the stunning cliffside views.
- Days Three, Four, Five, Six: We visit and paint in four stunning gardens recommended by the Royal Horticultural Society, including the Lost Gardens of Heligan and the garden featured in Daphne du Maurier's book "The House on the Strand".
- Day Seven: After painting in yet another beautiful garden surrounded by a magnificent 17th century house, we continue on to Windsor, where we will stay overnight.
- Day Eight: Following breakfast, free time in Windsor before we head back to London Heathrow.
The majority of our stay (5 nights) will be spent in the heart of Cornwall at the beautiful, seaside hotel, Trevalsa Court (near Mevagissey). First night in Salisbury and last night inWindsor. Photos coming soon!
PRICE AND REGISTRATION:
- $3299 per person double occupancy (limited private rooms may be available; contact us)
- Requires a $500 USD deposit to book
- Balance Due By: April 1st, 2018
- Register By Date: Final date to register is April 15th, 2018
- Cancel By Date: Final date to cancel your registration is April 16th, 2018
- Please read our Terms and Conditions prior to registration.