This is a 7 night, uninstructed retreat for oil and acrylic artists who love gardens! We will paint in the most beautiful gardens along the famous Cornwall coast of England. Price includes accommodation, transfers from Heathrow airport, daily transport to all stops on the itinerary (see below), breakfast each day and dinner on 6 of the 7 nights. Flights are not included. Supplies and easels are not included but can be arranged for an additional fee (contact us for more information).
Itinerary (June 3 - 10, 2017)
- Day One: Fly into Heathrow airport where you will be transported by bus to our hotel in Salisbury. Welcome Dinner!
- Day Two: Drive to Cornwall and stop along the way for a visit to Stonehenge. Check into our 4 star hotel in Cornwall and enjoy spa amenities or the surrounding wooded parkland.
- Days Three, Four, Five, Six: We visit and paint in four stunning gardens recommended by the Royal Horticultural Society, including the Lost Gardens of Heligan and the garden featured in Daphne du Maurier's book "The House on the Strand".
- Day Seven: After painting in yet another beautiful garden surrounded by a magnificent 17th century house, we continue on to Windsor, where we will stay overnight in a 4 star hotel.
- Day Eight: Following breakfast, free time in Windsor before we head back to London Heathrow.
Our accommodations include 3 different hotels, all 4 star and highly rated. See photos.
PRICE AND REGISTRATION:
- £2400 GBP per person double occupancy (About $3000 USD at today's exchange rate)
- Requires a $500 USD deposit to book
- Balance Due By: April 1st, 2017
- Register By Date: Final date to register is March 31st, 2017
- Cancel By Date: Final date to cancel your registration is March 31st, 2017
- Please read our Terms and Conditions prior to registration.