This is a 5 night workshop taught by Stacy Barter for oil and acrylic artists who love flowers, gardens, and southern charm! Savannah is a historic town known for its horse drawn carriages, antebellum architecture and gracious squares and parks filled with gardens and beautifully sculpted fountains. In many ways, this is a town that has a decidedly European feel! Price includes accommodation in the heart of the historic district, transfers from the airport, breakfast each day and dinner two nights. Flights are not included.
Itinerary (April 6 -11, 2018)
- Day One: Fly into Savannah airport where you will be transported by shuttle to the Hilton Savannah Desoto, perfectly located in the heart of the historic district where we will be painting. Shuttle transport is available throughout the day, so feel free to arrive early and explore (or paint) on your own in the afternoon. Easels will be available on arrival day. Welcome Dinner!
- Days Two and Three: Two historic squares will be selected on June 15th based on peak blooming. We will paint until lunch time. You are free to continue painting at your leisure, or find some lunch on your own. Dinner is also on your own (many eating options are located just steps from our hotel!).
- Day Four: Today we'll paint at the famous Wormsloe Plantation, scene of many iconic Savannah photographs. Farewell Dinner!
- Day Five: It may sound odd, but Savannah's cemeteries are a must see. Today we'll paint the beautiful statuary and gardens in Colonial Park Cemetery.
- Departure Day: Shuttles will be available all day to the airport so you may stay as long as you like after breakfast to soak up more of Savannah or continue painting (you will have access to easels all day).
We will stay in the Hilton Savannah Desoto, located in the heart of the historic district and a short walk to any of Savannah's many beautiful squares, mansions, and restaurants.
PRICE AND REGISTRATION:
- $2499 per person USD double occupancy
- Requires a $500 USD deposit to book
- Balance Due By: Feb 5th, 2018
- Register By Date: Final date to register is Feb 5th, 2018
- Cancel By Date: Final date to cancel your registration is Feb 5th, 2018
- Please read our Terms and Conditions prior to registration.