Official Rules of the Plein Air Where Scholarship
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Plein Air Where Scholarship is open only to those who sign up at www.ceruleanblue.com/pleinairwhere and who are 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The Plein Air Where Scholarship is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Cerulean Blue Enterprises, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Plein Air Where Scholarship. The Plein Air Where Scholarship is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Cerulean Blue Enterprises as final and binding as it relates to the Plein Air Where Scholarship.
3. Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on April 24th, 2017 and ending on May 31st, 2017. All online entries must be received by [midnight on May 31st, 2017, EST.
4. How to Enter: The Plein Air Where Scholarship must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.ceruleanbluetrips.com/pleinairwhere-entry. The entry must fulfill all Scholarship requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Cerulean Blue Enterprises. You may enter only once using the online form; however, the number of times your name is entered may be multiplied if you share promotional communications as specified by Cerulean Blue Enterprises. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Cerulean Blue Enterprises.
5. Award: The Winner of the Plein Air Where Scholarship (the “Winner”) will receive a full scholarship for a workshop or retreat offered by Cerulean Blue Enterprises. Please note that the price of a Cerulean Blue Enterprises trip does not include airfare. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Cerulean Blue Enterprises based on workshop availability in 2017 and 2018. No cash substitution shall be permitted.. The prize is nontransferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Cerulean Blue Enterprises to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing or under the supervision of Cerulean Blue Enterprises on or about June 5th, 2017. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Cerulean Blue Enterprises shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Plein Air Where Scholarship is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT CERULEAN BLUE ENTERPRISE'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Cerulean Blue Enterprises, anyone acting on behalf of Cerulean Blue Enterprises' licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Plein Air Where Scholarship, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Cerulean Blue Enterprises. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Cerulean Blue Enterprises from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Cerulean Blue Enterprises may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Cerulean Blue Enterprises reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Plein Air Where Scholarship should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Cerulean Blue Enterprise's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Plein Air Where Scholarship. In such case, Cerulean Blue Enterprises may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Cerulean Blue Enterprises. Cerulean Blue Enterprises reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Plein Air Where Scholarship or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Cerulean Blue Enterprises has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Plein Air Where Scholarship, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Plein Air Where Scholarship rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Plein Air Where Scholarship may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, [your company name] reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Cerulean Blue Enterprises and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Plein Air Where Scholarship and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF FLORIDA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in thE Plein Air Where Scholarship, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Plein Air Where Scholarship, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering the Plein Air Where Scholarship). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Cerulean Blue Enterprises, 2637 East Atlantic Blvd. #32597, Pompano Beach, Florida, 33062.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Plein Air Where Scholarship is Cerulean Blue Enterprises, 2637 East Atlantic Blvd, #32597, Pompano Beach, Fl, 33062.
15. Facebook: The Plein Air Where Scholarship hosted by Cerulean Blue Enterprises is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By submitting your Plein Air Where Scholarship entry, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.