Terms & Conditions
1. Payment: A reservation deposit is required at the time of booking. To determine your deposit amount, read the Details page for your trip (see Trips). Final payment is due by the registration deadline for each trip, which is about 60 days prior to the date the workshop begins.
2. Cancellation: Deposits are fully refundable if Cerulean Blue cancels the workshop you registered for. Deposits are not refundable if you cancel; however, the balance amount will be refunded if you cancel on or before the “Cancel By” date for your workshop. Cancellations received after the “Cancel By” date will result in a loss of all monies paid. Read the Details page for your trip to determine the “Cancel By” date. There are no refunds for services not utilized while participating in our workshops. Travel insurance is highly recommended.
3. Minimum Number of Participants: Each Cerulean Blue workshop has been priced on the basis of a minimum number of participants. In the event that fewer than the minimum number of participants have confirmed their booking 60 days from the date of commencement, Cerulean Blue Enterprises reserves the right to cancel the workshop, giving a full refund of monies paid, or to offer arrangements to proceed with the workshop at a modified price. Again, travel insurance is highly recommended!
4. Changes and Substitutions: In the unlikely event that the workshop instructor is unable to perform his or her duties due to unforeseen contingencies, Cerulean Blue Enterprises reserves the right to substitute another instructor or to continue with the workshop as planned or to provide a cash refund to workshop participants equivalent to the value of the instructor.
In the unlikely event that the accommodation reserved for the workshop becomes unavailable for any reason, Cerulean Blue reserves the right to substitute another accommodation.
Itineraries may also change based on weather, vendor availability, and other factors; such changes will be communicated as far in advance as possible.
5.) Physical Requirements: Our workshops can involve a considerable amount of walking and stair-climbing in the regions visited and it is important that all members have a level of physical fitness that allows them to take part in these activities without the need of assistance from others. All participants must be capable of carrying their own easels and supplies to the painting location.
6. Tax Considerations: If you regularly sell your own paintings, you may fall into the semi-professional or professional category for taxation purposes and the tour cost may be tax-deductible. We recommend that you seek the advice of a qualified tax adviser.
7. Pre-Workshop Accommodation: Workshop transfers occur at a scheduled time on pick up and departure day, so please check with us in advance in order to book your flights accordingly. You should organize your flight to arrive at least 90 minutes prior to pick up time time in case of flight delays. We are happy to help you book accommodations in the area if you would prefer to arrive on an earlier date.
8.) Food Allergies and Dietary Restrictions: We strive to provide excellent quality meals that are reflective of the region and culture in which the workshop takes place. However, we cannot accommodate food allergies. Foods may have traces of nuts or nut oils, gluten or other food allergens, or may have been made alongside other products containing such substances.
9.) Responsibilities: By registering for a Cerulean Blue workshop, you acknowledge that Cerulean Blue Enterprises will not assume responsibility or liability for any damage, loss, cost, delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly as a result of participation in our workshops or by any force majeure events or other events which are beyond our control, including but not limited to war, civil disobedience, strike, weather, or acts of God or Government. No responsibility will be accepted by Cerulean Blue Enterprises for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, rerouting or acts of any government or authority. Baggage remains at owner’s risk throughout the Workshop Vacation. In addition, all participants will be required to sign a session-specific Liability Waiver.