Terms & Conditions for Trip Participants
1. Payment: A reservation deposit is required at the time of booking for all trips ("Trip" or "Trips" hereafter). To determine your deposit amount, read the Details page for your Trip (see Trips). Final payment is due by the registration deadline for each Trip, which is usually about 60 days prior to the date the Trip begins.
2. Cancellation: Deposits are fully refundable if the Trip is cancelled for all participants; however, deposits are not refundable if you cancel. If you cancel, your deposit will be held; however, your balance amount will be refunded if you cancel on or before the “Cancel By” date. Cancellations received after the “Cancel By” date will result in a loss of all monies paid. The “Cancel By” date is usually about 60 days prior to the start date of the Trip; check the listing for your Trip to determine the "Cancel By" date. There are no refunds for services not utilized while participating in a Trip. Travel insurance is highly recommended.
3. Minimum Number of Participants: Some Trips are priced on the basis of a minimum number of participants. In the event that fewer than the minimum number of participants have confirmed their booking 60 days from the date of commencement, the Trip may be cancelled. If this occurs, you will receive a full refund of monies paid, or an offer to proceed with the workshop at a modified price. Again, travel insurance is highly recommended!
4. Changes and Substitutions: In the unlikely event that an instructor is unable to perform his or her duties due to unforeseen contingencies, another instructor may be substituted. In the unlikely event that the accommodation reserved for the Trip becomes unavailable for any reason, a substitute accommodation will be provided. Itineraries may also change based on weather, vendor availability, and other factors; such changes will be communicated as far in advance as possible.
5. Physical Requirements: Some Trips can involve a considerable amount of walking and stair-climbing in the regions visited. Please make sure that you are familiar with the physical requirements of the Trip you register for and that you can take part in these activities without the need of assistance from others. When equipment is required (easels, cameras, etc.), you must be capable of carrying your own.
6. Transfers: Transfers occur at a scheduled time on pick up and departure day, so please check these times in advance in order to book flights accordingly. You should organize your flight to arrive at least 90 minutes prior to pick up time time in case of flight delays. You may want to consider arriving on an earlier date to ensure that you can make your transfer time!
8. Food Allergies and Dietary Restrictions: While excellent food is a hallmark of the Trips we list, it is important to note that food allergies or special dietary restrictions cannot be accommodated. Foods may have traces of nuts or nut oils, gluten or other food allergens, or may have been made alongside other products containing such substances.
9. Responsibilities: By registering for a Trip we list, you acknowledge that Cerulean Blue Enterprises will not assume responsibility or liability for any damage, loss, cost, delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly as a result of your participation or by any force majeure events or other events which are beyond our control, including but not limited to war, civil disobedience, strike, weather, or acts of God or Government. No responsibility will be accepted by Cerulean Blue Enterprises for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, rerouting or acts of any government or authority. Baggage remains at owner’s risk throughout the Trip. In addition, all participants will be required to sign a session-specific Liability Waiver.